VEX EDR V5 Super Kit
The V5 Super Kit engages students by bringing math, engineering, and computer science classes to life. Through hands-on building and programming, students can explore these subjects while moving at their own pace through our STEM Labs, or the hardware can be easily integrated into existing curriculum.
- Contains (1) V5 System Bundle and (1) Vision Sensor
- Includes all required parts to build the V5 Clawbot
- Teach engineering concepts with the included motion kits
- Scalable programming software suite available with VEXcode
- Standards aligned STEM Labs help develop how students approach critical thinking & problem solving
This kit contains over 1,500 components, including a V5 Control System, 6 V5 Smart Motors, 8 Sensors, 45 steel structure pieces, 610 motion parts, plus all of the necessary hardware, tools, and accessories!
Once you've mastered the basics, this kit provides everything needed to move on to more advanced engineering concepts using some of our most popular motion add-on kits. We've included the Linear Motion Kit, Advanced Mechanics and Motion Kit, and the Turntable Bearing Kit.
|Choking Hazard Message||WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD- Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years. DO NOT put in nose or mouth.|
|# of Batteries||1|
|Battery Safety Information|
Adult assistance may be needed for assembly.