Innovation First Labs, Inc. Policies
We are responsible for payment transactions, products and services, direct customer service, dispute resolution and all terms and conditions of the sale.
Ordering and Shipping
- We ship products via UPS. Freight and palletized shipping can be arranged.
- In most cases, orders received before 3:00 p.m. CST, Monday-Friday , for in stock products will be shipped same day. Orders place after 3:00 p.m. CST Friday, will be shipped the following Monday.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities.
- Online ordering is provided for convenience. It also permits customers to order one part as a test before placing a larger order.
- Any orders may be placed by contacting us directly via phone: 903-453-0804 or e-mail: email@example.com
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and American Express for online orders.
- Checks are accepted only with mail-in orders.
Limited Warranty Policy
Innovation First Labs, Inc. warrants our products to be free from defects in manufacturing, materials and workmanship for a period of three (3) months from the date of purchase. This limited warranty covers normal use within the limits specified as stated in the applicable data sheets. This limited warranty does not cover abuse, misuse or alterations.
Claims for shipping shortages, errors, or defective materials must be in writing and received by Innovation First Labs, Inc. within ten (10) days after receipt of shipment by buyer. Failure to make such claim within the stated period shall constitute an irrevocable acceptance of the goods and an admission that the goods fully comply with all the terms and conditions of the buyer's order. Claims for shipping shortages may require completion of an affidavit.
Product Repair or Out of Warranty: The term "Out of Warranty" applies to products whose warranty period has expired or products whose failure was caused by factors other than defects in maunfacturing, materials, or workmanship. Out of Warranty products may not be capable of being returned to the exact original specifications or dimensions. Innovation First Labs, Inc. reserves the right to refuse any Out of Warranty repair of products.
The buyer should contact Innovation First Labs, Inc. prior to the return of any products(s) under warranty or for repair to obtain an RMA number that will be used to track the product.
For all repairs, the customer pays freight to and from our facility. For all warranty claims, the customer pays freight to our facility and Innovation First Labs pays for ground freight back to the customer. Express shipping options are available, see pricing during checkout.
- There are no returns for robotic toy items.