The 4th of July is almost here. A time for fireworks, family fun and celebrating the great United States of America! With so many cookouts and gatherings happening, it’s easy to get lost in the craziness of it all. It’s even easier to feel unoriginal when it comes to the normal 4th of July décor! Make your party memorable by making ordinary, extraordinary with these affordable and red, white and blue HEXBUG touches!
Red, White, and Bug Cupcakes
Cookouts are a blast, especially for kids! Make your son, daughter or neighborhood gang of rugrats grin big by adding red, white and blue HEXBUG nano on top of cupcakes! These frosted sweets are a staple of a dessert time, with added HEXBUG nanos not only are you including a tiny memorable gift, you’re ensuring some quality playtime that will last well into late night fireworks!
- HEXBUG nano ($4.99, HEXBUG.com)
- HEXBUG nano 5-Pack ($19.99, HEXBUG.com)
All-American AquaBot Punch
What You’ll Need:
- HEXBUG AquaBot ($12.99, HEXBUG.com)
- 2 Liter Ginger Ale (prices may vary, Walmart)
- Two 12oz cans of Great Value frozen limeade ($1.25, Walmart)
- 1 gal, Hawaiian Punch Berry Blue Typhoon flavor ($2.08, Walmart)
- 74oz Plastic Pitcher Clear – Threshold ($9.99, Target)
1. Allow 15 minutes of thaw time for the cans of frozen limeade before adding them to your pitcher.
2. Add all ingredients into pitcher and stir together until thoroughly mixed.
3. Include red, white and blue AquaBots for patriotic fun!
4. Add desired ice to punch and serve chilled.
Have a safe and happy 4th of July, from HEXBUG!