HEXBUG Battle Spider 2.0 Dual Pack
Experience the mechanical HEXBUG designed for multi-player face-offs, with HEXBUG® Battle Spider™ 2.0 Dual Pack. Pick a side, team blue or team orange, and get ready for battle! These deco-worn spiders were devised to destroy the enemy!
- Four-channel remote control for each Spider 2.0
- Hi-tech sensor measures each hit
- Unique, battle hardened deco
- 360 degree rotating head
- 1 Battle Spider 2.0 Orange
- 1 Battle Spider 2.0 Blue
- Batteries included
- Ages 8 and up
Watch as sci-fi comes to life in front of your eyes! Each spider has a remote control, and comes fueled with futuristic voice and sound effects. High-tech infrared technology allows the Battle Spiders to actually “fire”. Damage detectors measure each hit, ensuring every match ends with only one bot standing. With scurrying legs and sensory capabilities, you’ll swear these robots were real; they even recoil and react with every impact shot!
Battle Spiders have a 1 meter fire range and are able to fire once per second or continually until hit. When hit the Battle Spider will be stunned for one second. After 10 times of being hit the Battle Spider shuts down and a lifelike heartbeat light will rapidly flash leaving the lone champion standing!
A unique, battle-hardened deco and hi-tech life-sensor that measures each hit adds to ultimate battle experience. The six-legged spider features 360 degree steering and an LED forward eye, allowing you to maneuver it around objects and control precisely where it scurries as it battles against its opponent. Each Battle Spider features a two-channel infrared remote control. The two-channel remote enables the user to operate multiple spiders independently or at the same time.
HEXBUG Battle Spider is compliant with CPSIA standards.
|Choking Hazard Message||WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD- Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years. DO NOT put in nose or mouth.|
|# of Batteries||10 AG13/LR44|
|Battery Safety Information||This product contains a Button or Coin Cell Battery. A swallowed Button or Coin Cell Battery can cause internal chemical burns in as little as two hours and lead to death. DO NOT put in nose or mouth. If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention at a hospital emergency room; have hospital phone (800) 498-8666. DO NOT induce vomiting. DO NOT let child eat or drink until an X-ray can determine if a battery is present. Dispose of used batteries immediately. Keep new and used batteries away from children.|