This product contains a Button or Coin Cell Battery. A swallowed Button or Coin Cell Battery can cause internal chemical burns in as little as two hours and lead to death. DO NOT
put in nose or mouth.
- If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention at a hospital emergency room; have hospital phone (205) 635-3333. DO NOT induce vomiting. DO NOT let child eat or drink until an X-ray can determine if a battery is present.
- Dispose of used batteries immediately.
- Keep new and used batteries away from children.