Welcome to HEXBUG!

HEXBUG nano Robotic Cat Toy (Purple & Pink)
  • HEXBUG-nano-Robotic-Cat-Toy-(Purple-&-Pink)-out-of-package
    HEXBUG-nano-Robotic-Cat-Toy-(Purple-&-Pink)-out-of-package
    Close
  • HEXBUG-nano-Robotic-Cat-Toy-(Purple-&-Pink)-in-package
    HEXBUG-nano-Robotic-Cat-Toy-(Purple-&-Pink)-in-package
    Close
  • HEXBUG-nano-Robotic-Cat-Toy-(Purple-&-Pink)-in-out-package
    HEXBUG-nano-Robotic-Cat-Toy-(Purple-&-Pink)-in-out-package
    Close

HEXBUG nano Robotic Cat Toy (Purple & Pink)

$7.99
SKU#: 480-5973

Possessing an uncanny sense of balance, the HEXBUG nano Robotic Cat Toy can navigate around objects, find its way out of corners and flip over from its back to its feet in an attempt to escape its captor!

nano cat toy for pets only

Details

Introducing the playfully energetic HEXBUG nano Robotic Cat Toy! When turned on, this robot's realistic behavior will fool many cats and even some humans into thinking it's a real bug! The adventurous critter scampers and scurries around using vibration technology, as its soft and colorful furry-tail drags behind - calling the attention of nearby cats.

Styles and colors are selected randomly at time of shipment based on availability.

"OMG, Buddy loves his new toys, the mouse I think is his favorite, hard to tell cause he plays with both of them for hours at a time, was shocked on how fast they arrived.will definitely order again. Thanks for such a satisfying toy and good quality." - buddy

***Only works on hard surfaces***

WARNING: Remove toy from pet if any part becomes loose, damaged or detached. Intended for pets only. Not a children's toy. Pets should be supervised when playing with this or any other toy. Do not allow any pet to eat this toy.

Additional Info
Choking Hazard Message
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD- Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years. DO NOT put in nose or mouth.
Batteries Included?
Yes
# of Batteries
1
Videos
Instructions
⚠️ Safety Information

This product contains a Button or Coin Cell Battery. A swallowed Button or Coin Cell Battery can cause internal chemical burns in as little as two hours and lead to death. DO NOT put in nose or mouth.

  • If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention at a hospital emergency room; have hospital phone (205) 635-3333.
    DO NOT induce vomiting. DO NOT let child eat or drink until an X-ray can determine if a battery is present.
  • Dispose of used batteries immediately.
  • Keep new and used batteries away from children.

Reviews

Customer Reviews 2 item(s)

  • Adorable
    • Price
    • Quality
    • Value
    Cats are very intrigued! They’re not sure what to make of it. They will also retrieve it from where it’s put away and take it out themselves
    Review by Dianne (Posted on 7/5/2018)
  • No comment
    • Price
    • Quality
    • Value
    No comment
    Review by Sharon (Posted on 6/25/2018)

You Might Also Like