Welcome to HEXBUG!

HEXBUG nano® Robotic Cat Toy (Green & Black)
  • HEXBUG-nano-Robotic-Cat-Toy-(Green-&-Black)-out-of-package
    HEXBUG-nano-Robotic-Cat-Toy-(Green-&-Black)-out-of-package
    Close
  • HEXBUG-nano-Robotic-Cat-Toy-(Green-&-Black)-in-package
    HEXBUG-nano-Robotic-Cat-Toy-(Green-&-Black)-in-package
    Close
  • HEXBUG-nano-Robotic-Cat-Toy-(Green-&-Black)-in-and-out-package
    HEXBUG-nano-Robotic-Cat-Toy-(Green-&-Black)-in-and-out-package
    Close

HEXBUG nano® Robotic Cat Toy (Green & Black)

$7.99
Out of stock
SKU#: 480-5974

Possessing an uncanny sense of balance, the HEXBUG nano® Robotic Cat Toy can navigate around objects, find its way out of corners and flip over from its back to its feet in an attempt to escape its captor!

nano® cat toy for pets only

Details

Introducing the playfully energetic HEXBUG nano® Robotic Cat Toy! When turned on, this robot's realistic behavior will fool many cats and even some humans into thinking it's a real bug! The adventurous critter scampers and scurries around using vibration technology, as its soft and colorful furry-tail drags behind - calling the attention of nearby cats.

Styles and colors are selected randomly at time of shipment based on availability.

"OMG, Buddy loves his new toys, the mouse I think is his favorite, hard to tell cause he plays with both of them for hours at a time, was shocked on how fast they arrived.will definitely order again. Thanks for such a satisfying toy and good quality." - buddy

***Only works on hard surfaces***

WARNING: Remove toy from pet if any part becomes loose, damaged or detached. Intended for pets only. Not a children's toy. Pets should be supervised when playing with this or any other toy. Do not allow any pet to eat this toy.

Additional Info
Choking Hazard Message
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD- Small Parts. Not for children under 3 years. DO NOT put in nose or mouth.
Batteries Included?
Yes
# of Batteries
1 AG13/LR44
Videos
Instructions
⚠️ Safety Information

This product contains a Button or Coin Cell Battery. A swallowed Button or Coin Cell Battery can cause internal chemical burns in as little as two hours and lead to death. DO NOT put in nose or mouth.

  • If you think batteries might have been swallowed or placed inside any part of the body, seek immediate medical attention at a hospital emergency room; have hospital phone (205) 635-3333.
    DO NOT induce vomiting. DO NOT let child eat or drink until an X-ray can determine if a battery is present.
  • Dispose of used batteries immediately.
  • Keep new and used batteries away from children.

Reviews

Customer Reviews 0 item(s)

You Might Also Like